26. Canadian. Lesbian. University graduate. I'm me and that's it! Instagram: @istayfr3sh
things you don’t point out about people:
- body hair in places you’re not used to it being???
- fat rolls/curves
- how much/how little they’re eating
- how skinny they are/what bones they can see because of how skinny they are
- How fat they are.
- If they have crooked or misaligned teeth maybe even yellowed
- If they sweat a lot
don’t do it
I have lost and loved and won and cried myself to the person I am today.
We said we’d keep in touch. But touch is not something you can keep. As soon as it’s gone, it’s gone. We should have said we’d keep in words, because they are all we can string between us—words on a telephone line, words appearing on a screen.
Why one eyebrow always comin out Gucci and the other eyebrow comin out Walmart
you can treat me like a princess and i’ll treat you like a princess we can be gay princesses together